Photography Services & Pricing
As a photographer for the last 15 years, I've worked all over New England and beyond helping couples and businesses. Be it weddings, engagement sessions, family portraits, architecture and interiors, headshots, and corporate events. I'd love the opportunity to hear more about what you're looking for and how I may be of service to you.
If you're interested in commercial photography head over to the page specifically for that here.
"He was so professional and helpful throughout the entire process and made us feel at ease
(which is hard because I am a type-A monster, but I trusted him to do his thing!). Randall has an incredible ability to capture precious moments and knows how to really tell a story with a picture. On the day of the wedding, Randall did an excellent job keeping us on schedule, wrangling family photos, and doing it all so calmly and smoothly! He captured our day perfectly and we will treasure these photos forever." - Michelle & Adam
Why hire me? How am I different from other photographers?
Searching for a photographer can be a daunting task. Jump on Google and you'll come up with dozens upon dozens of results. Probably hundreds in Massachusetts alone. How do you choose? A lot depends on each artist and their aesthetics, style, experience, personality, and package/pricing options.
What makes me different from other photographers?
- I've been in business for 14 years as a full-time professional
- I've photographed over 350 weddings
- My background in fine art and commercial photography, the blending of both creative and technical skills
- Over 150 combined reviews online, which speaks to my commitment to customer service and desire to provide an amazing experience
- 1% for the Planet - contributing business. I commit to donating 1% of my total sales to organizations that work towards positive change in a variety of environmental issues
- Each client receives a curated preferred partners list I’ve been developing of vendors that also provide 5-star service
- I’ve written a handful of articles I send between the time of booking and your wedding to ensure you get great photos and have a wonderful experience
- I’ll help craft the wedding day timeline. With a simple few questions, I’ll work through the timing for your wedding, and then we can work together to define the family portrait list so that process will be as efficient as possible
If you're looking for:
* your day to be documented in an artful and elegant way
* amazing candids
* fun and relaxed portraits
* beautiful details
* exceptional customer service
* gorgeous finished heirloom products
Then you've come to the right place.
Wedding collections begin at $3850. Please send me an email and I'll reply with my wedding guide and then we can schedule a quick 20-minute call. This helps me learn more about your specific needs, and what you're planning so I can tailor the services and options specifically for you. For more information about my style and what to expect as a client, you can learn more here.
Elopements and intimate weddings begin at $950. See the elopement information page for more and get in touch with any questions.
Looking to get a little practice being in front of the camera? Engagement sessions are a great way for us to get to know each other a little better, get that practice if you're feeling a bit nervous, and of course, I'll create some beautiful photos of the two of you in one of your favorite locations. These sessions can truly be customized to tell more about your love story, and the resulting images will have much more meaning years down the road. Whether it's your 1st date spot, the location you proposed, a spot on the Cape you love, or where you 1st met in college, I'm here to help tell more of your unique story.
See more of my favorite engagement photos here.
Family Portrait Photography
As your family grows over time, I'd love to continue our relationship and work together again...and again :) Kids grow up so fast so let's slow it down for a moment and really embrace what's important. Family sessions can happen in your home, in a local park and every so often during the Fall, I host 'Forest Sessions' on my property. Session fees for family portraits start at $250.
See more family portrait photography here.